NDA Sample Paper 2015
There are number of candidates looking for the NDA Sample Paper 2015 for the preparation of the UPSC NDA Entrance Exam 2015. Here on this page we are unfolding the Previous Year Questions with Solutions of the NDA Exam.
- UPSC conducts the National Defence Academy (NDA) and Naval Academy Examination for those candidates who want to join Indian Army.
- Candidates who want to join Indian Army they have to give National Defence Academy (NDA) and Naval Academy Examination.
- So therefore we are the team of privatejobshub are providing the NDA Previous Year Questions paper with solutions for fascinated candidates in the below section.
NDA Previous Year Questions Paper with Solutions
1. If f (x) = 4x3 + 3x2 + 3x + 4, then what is the value of x3f (1/x)?
2. To find out the numerical value of ∫2-2 (px2 + qx + s) dx, it is necessary to know the value / values of which of the following?
- p only
- p and s
- q only
- p, q and s
3. What is 30% of 450?
4. The largest continent is:
- South Africa
5. Which pass was opened between India and China for trade?
6. The highest railway line has been opened in July 2006 in which country?
7. Scientists now believe that Stonehenge _____ by the Druids.
- Wasn’t built
- Didn’t build
8. Alexandre Gustave Eiffel _____ the Eiffel Tower for the Paris Exposition of 1889
- Was designed
9. The first volume of the Lord of the Rings _____ in 1954.
- was published
10. Look at this series: 7, 10, 8, 11, 9, 12, ... What number should come next?
11. A train running at the speed of 60 km/hr crosses a pole in 9 seconds. What is the length of the train?
- 120 metres
- 180 metres
- 324 metres
- 150 metres
12. A is thrice as good as workman as B and therefore is able to finish a job in 60 days less than B. Working together, they can do it in:
- 20 days
- 22 ½ days
- 25 days
- 30 days
13. The cost price of 20 articles is the same as the selling price of x articles. If the profit is 25%, then the value of x is:
14. Who invented the BALLPOINT PEN?
- Biro Brothers
- Waterman Brothers
- Bicc Brothers
- Write Brothers
15. The Homolographic projection has the correct representation of
16. Who is the father of Geometry?
17. The ratio of width of our National flag to its length is
18. Fate smiles ...... those who untiringly grapple with stark realities of life.
20. The small child does whatever his father was done.
- has done
- had done
- No correction required
Have a look on Below Links